Double Ginger Caramel No-Churn Ice CreamCourse: DessertsDifficulty: Easy
1 can (300 ml) sweetened condensed milk
2 Tbsp. molasses, honey or maple syrup
2 cups heavy cream (35%)
½ tsp. powdered ginger
¼ cup chopped candied ginger
½ cup caramel sauce
- Line a 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk and the molasses.
- In a large bowl whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Drizzle in the condensed milk mixture and powdered ginger and continue to whip until the mixture is thick.
- Fold in the candied ginger then drizzle over most of the caramel sauce. Stir only once or twice then scrape mixture into the prepared pan. Even out the top and drizzle remaining caramel sauce over top. Draw a butter knife through the mixture in a figure-eight pattern to incorporate the final drizzle of sauce.
- Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours.